Debt collection Ukraine
Ukraine has evolved from an agricultural to an industrialized, and then to a service-oriented country. Now it is emerging free market economy.
Though formally being supported by state, foreign trade and investments in fact are subject of strict regulations, especially in terms of currency conversion and international transfers.
Ukrainian main trade partners are from EU, namely Poland, Germany, Italy. Neighborer Turkey and Belarus are important partners as well as China and US outside of region. Despite of tension with Russia it remains important market for Ukraine.
Ukrainian culture is Slavic, closer to western type of culture though it was under heavy impact of Russian culture due to being part of Russian empire and then USSR.
The official language of Ukraine is Ukrainian of eastern Slavic languages group, but fluent Russian is spoken by majority of population.
The main challenges to collect debt in Ukraine are
- Strict currency regulations makes it hard to pay foreign invoices for local business.
- Financial instability and fluctuating exchange rate create problems with cash flow for the most debtors and negatively impact invoice payments.
What we do to recover a debt in Ukraine?
- study case details
- find core reason of failing to pay
- find debtor’s decision makers and financial controllers
- conduct a meeting with a debtor
- resolve legal and administrative problems to facilitate pending payments
- consult in finances to enable debtor to pay
- consult in local legislation and business threats to convince debtor to pay
How long it takes in Ukraine?
Average time to recover debt in Ukraine is 80 days.
What the fees are?
The success fee makes 12% commission from any money recovered.
No collection – no fee policy applies.
- we have successful debt recovery experience in Ukraine
- we know local Ukrainian laws, finances and customs
- we know local Ukrainian languages
- we charge no fees, unless debt is recovered
- we provide operative reporting
How to send case?
- Send your unpaid invoices and supporting documents for our review.
- Sign our debt collection contract and POA received from the manager.